Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Manjalpur
Born: 23rd July 1946, Vadodara.
Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (two years).
Spouse and Children: Smt. Sarojbahen, one son, two daughters.
- Member, Eighth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1990-95.
- Member, Ninth Gujarat Assembly, 1995-97.
- Member, Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002.
- Member,Eleventh Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2002-07.
- Member,Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Parliamentary Secretary for Tourism, Pilgrimage, NRGs’ Section in the Govt. of Gujarat since 2nd March 2009 to 25th December 2012.
- President, Satayam Shivam Sundaram Trust, Vadodara.
- President,Vidyarthi Hitrakshak Samiti.
- Vice President, Vadodara City, Janata Dal.
Hobby: Travelling to places having riverside, mountains, and forests, collection and study of antiques, tree plantation and religious activities.
Travel Abroad: America, U.K.
Permanent Address: Leuva Sheri, Amdavadi Pole,Raopura, Vadodara – 390 001. Tel. No. (0265) 2437464.