Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Mandvi
Born: 21st October 1941, Jadia, Taluka Dhanera, Dist. Banaskantha.
Education: Old S.S.C.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Hansabahen, two sons.
- Member, Eighth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1990-95.
- President, Bharatiya Janata Party, Kutch,
- President, Agricultural Producers Coop. Society Ltd., Kandagara,
- President, Kutchi Visha Oshwal Jain Mahajan, Bhuj-Kutch. Vice President, Taluka Panchayat, Mundra, 1975-80 and District Panchayat, Kutch, 1980-86.
- President, Shri Sarva Seva Sangh, Kutch-Bhuj.
- He worked hard and played a vital role in getting aid and raising funds to run cattle camps to save live stock in Kutch during a drought occurred during 1986 to 1988.
- He made necessary arrangements to provide the people in the villages with the medical treatment and medicines during the epidemic of deadly fever in Kutch.
- He also played a vital role in providing the remote villages of Lakhpat Taluka with S.T. Bus Service.
- Led agitations to solve the problems of police, electricity and unemployment.
Hobby: Social service.
Travels Abroad: Dubai
Permanent Address: MatruShri, Plot No. 16, Nirmalsinh-ni-wadi,Bhanushalinagar,Bhuj-Kuttch.
Tel. Nos. (02832) 222830, 231444