Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Anjar
Born: 30th July 1958, Ratnal, Taluka Anjar, Dist. Kutch.
Education: Standard VII
Spouse and Children: Smt.Kankubahen, three sons, one daughter.
- Member, Ninth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1995-97
- Member, Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002,
- Member, Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Minister of State for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes in the Govt. of Gujarat from 4th January 2008 to 25th December 2012
- Minister for State for cottage industries,Salt Industriessine 1st Nov.,2013
- President, All Gujarat Truck Transport Association, for three terms,
- President, Kutch Aahir Samaj.
- Acting President, Akhil Gujarat Vidyut Kaamdar Sangh.
- Vice President, Akhil Gujarat Yadav Aahir Samaj. Member, All India Transport Congress..
- Life Member, Managing Committee, All India Transport Congress.
- Director, Agricultural Produce Market Committee, Anjar, 1990-93.
- Sarpanch, Ratnal Gram Panchayat, 1980-97.
- Ratnal Gram Panchayat was awarded with the best Gram Panchayat Award in 1984-85 during his tenure.
Hobby: Songs, Bhajans, music, horse riding.
Travels Abroad: Muscat, Dubai
Permanent Address:At Ratnal, Taluka Anjar,Dist. Kuchchh.
Tel. No.: (02836) 276221