Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Anand
Born: 22nd August, 1946, Anand.
Education: B.E.(Mechanical) L.L.B.(Advocate)
Spouse and Children: Smt. Jayshribahen, one daughter.
- Treasurer, Anand District Bharatiya Janata Party during 1999-2004 and 2007-09 Coordinator, Anand District B.J.P., (All Cells).
- President, Viththal Udyognagar Industrial Association, Viththal Udyognagar, Dist. Anand, 2010-12.
- Executive Committee Member and Advisor,The Charotar Moti Sattavis Kelavani Mandal, Changa, District Anand.
- Member,Charuset University, Changa.
- Executive Committee Member, Viththal Udyognagar Industrial Association, Viththal Udyognagar, since 1996.
- Founder Donor, Jash-kamal Management Training Centre (J.M.T.C.) run by the Charotar Moti Sattavis Kelvani Manadal.
- Founder Donor, Jash-kamal O.P.D. Centre in the hospital run by Red Cross Society, Anand.
- Chairman, Notified Area Authority (Board of Management), Viththal Udyognagar, Dist. Anand, 2010-12.
- As an Office Bearer in the party, has done active work and given major contribution in arranging public meetings, election campaigns during Legislative Assembly and Lok Sabha Elections in the area.
- Has financially contributed majorly for the development of many educational, health-oriented and social organizations by donating handsome amounts on many an occasion.
- The study constitution and politics.
- Recently he has written a book on the subject of constitution and politics which may contribute in the recreation of the constitution. And for this purpose only new proposed constitution was sent to Delhi when Hon’ble the Atal Bihari Bajpayee was a prime minister.
Hobby: Cultural activities, reading, travelling.
Travel Abroad: Visited U.S.A., U.K. Kenya and China etc. frequently.
Present Address: “Gargi” Bungalow, Karamsad-Vidyanagar Road,At and Post Karamsad, Taluka and Dist. Anand.PIN – 388 325. Tel. No. (02692)238324 (O),(02692) 231759, 235501 (R).
*Elected in the bye-election held for the seat fallen vacant due to the resignation of Member Shri Dilipbhai Patel on being elected as a Member of Parliament.