Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Patan
Born: 20th June 1958, Amdavad.
Education: B.A., LL.B.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Shantabahen, two sons.
- Member, Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002.
- Minister of State, Panchayats Department (Independent Charge), Govt. of Gujarat, 2001-02.
- President, Akhil Gujarat Manav Seva Trust.
- Convener, Gujarat Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party Maldhari Cell, 1992-95.
- Member of Executive Committee, Gujarat Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Active in Akhil Gujarat Maldhari Sangathan and Member, Akhil Bharatiya Pashupalak Sangathan.
- General Secretary, Navgujarat Law College, 1982-83, and 1983-84.
- Senate Member, Law Branch, Gujarat University, 1984-85.
- Secretary, City Youth Front, Bharatiya Janata Party, Karnavati. Pradesh Secretary, Youth Front, Gujarat Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Secretary, Kanavati City Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Chairman, Gujarat Gopalak Vikas Board, Gandhinagar, 1996.
- Secretary, Gujarat Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party, 2003-10, during which he has served as Sangathan Incharge of six Districts of Saurashtra Region.
- Has been providing services as Trustee of the four reputed educational institutions.
Hobby: Sports, reading novels and historical, philosophical and religious books, religious and educational activities.
Permanent Address: 17, Drive-in Tenement,Opposite Goyal Row Houses,Drive-in-Road, Thaltej,Amdavad – 380 054.
Tel. No.: (079) 2747 4344