Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Jamnagar (Rural)
Born: 1st June 1958, MoTalukaItala, Taluka Dhrol, Dist. Jamnagar.
Education: B.A., LL.B.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Kantabahen, two sons.
Occupation: Agriculture, educational activities.
- Member, Eighth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1990-95.
- Member, Ninth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1995-97.
- Member, Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002 (Bye-election).
- Member, Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Minister of State, Rural Housing, Govt. of Gujarat, 1995-96.
- Minister for, Sports and Youth Services, 1996.
- Minister for, Water Supply, Sports and Youth Services, 1997-98.
- President, Leuva Patel Samaj, Dhrol.
- President, Patel Bhanji Bhimji Education and Charitable Trust, Dhrol.
- President, Patel Bhimji Vashram Education and Charitable Trust, Kalawad.
- President, Shri V. L. Patel Kelavani Mandal, Mota Intala.
- President, Shri Navbharat Education Trust, Nana Khadba.
- President, Agricultural Produce Market Committee, Jamnagar.
- President, Taluka Youth Congress Committee, Dhrol, 1975-82.
- President, District Youth Congress Committee, Jamngar, 1982-89.
- Member, District Panchayat, Jamnagar, 1987-90.
Hobby: Sports, reading, cultural activities and social services.
Travels Abroad: Canada, America and Iseral.
Permanent Address: Panchvati Society, Rajkot Road,At Dhrol, Dist. Jamnagar.
Tel. No.: (02897) 223836 (R), (0288) 2550025
Present Address: 2/10, MLA Quarters,Sector-21, Gandhinagar – 382 021.
Tel. No.: (079) 232 54244.