Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Vatva
Born: 11th June 1962, Ahmedabad.
Education: B.Sc. (Chemistry).
Spouse and Children: Smt. Prasannakunvarba, one son
Occupation: Chemical Production.
- Member, Eleventh Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2002-07.
- Member, Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Chairman, Public Undertakings Committee, Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2002-04.
- Chairman, Committee on Subordinate Legislation, 2002-04. Govt. Chief Whip, Gujarat Legislative Assembly from 2nd February 2010 to the 21st August 2010.
- Minister of State, Law And Justice, Legislative And Parliamentary Affairs in the Govt. of Gujarat from 21stAugust 2010 to 25th December 2012.
- Minister of State, Law And Justice, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs, Tourism, Devasthan and Yatradham (Pilgrimage) Development, Coordination of NGOs, Non-Resident Gujarati Division and Protocol since 26th December 2012.
- Member, National Executive, Bharatiya Janata Party Youth Front, 1998.
- In-Charge, Gujarat Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party Youth Front, 1999-2002.
- Corporator, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation, 1995-2000.
- Chairman, Health Committee, A.M.C.
- Chairman, Ahmedabad Hospital Committee, A.M.C.
- Chairman, G.N.F.C., 1998-2002.
- Member, Syndicate, Gujarat University
- Member, AFRO Asian Games Organizing Committee.
Travels Abroad: America, European Countries.
Permanent Address: 4/A, Punit Park Society,Behind New Civil Hospital,Near Hitendra Desai Garden,Asarva, Ahmedabad – 380016.
Tel. No.: (079) 22681666 (R), 22681333 (O),