Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Bhavnagar (Rural)
Born: 3rd May 1961, Andheri (Mumbai).
Education: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Falgunibahen, two sons, three daughters.
- Member,Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002.
- Member,Eleventh Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2002-07.
- Member,Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Deputy Minister,Labour and Employment, Govt. of Gujarat, 1998-99.
- Deputy Minister,Labour and Employment, Welfare of Educationally and Socially Backward Classes, 1999-2001.
- Minister of State for, Fisheries, 2001-02.
- Minister of State for, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Cow Breeding from 1st August to 24th December 2007.
- Minister of State for, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Cow Breeding from 4th January 2008 to 25th December 2012.
- Minister of State for, Labour and Employment since 26th December 2012.
- Nagar Sevak, Andheri (Mumbai), 1992.
- President, Gujarat State Koli Seva Samaj.
- President, Bachubhai Kamad Charitable Trust,
- President ,Odhavji Ramji Solanki Trust.
- Founder and Permanent President of Gujarat State Koli Sena.
- Active in helping the poor.
Hobby: Sports, music, public relations, social service.
Travels Abroad: England, Switzerland, Vietnam, Dubai, Singapore, France, Thailand, etc
Permanent Address: “Meera Kunj”, Ring Road,Near Talaja Octroi Check Post, Kalia Bid, Bhavnagar.
Present Address: Bungalow No. K – 511, Sector 20, Gandhinagar – 382 020. Tel. No. (079) 232 51404