Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Balasinor
Born: 1st June 1950, Malna Muvada (Pandava),Balasinor.
Education: B.A., B.Ed.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Kantabahen, one son, two daughters.
Occupation: Retd. Pricipal and social sevice.
- Member, Eighth Gujarat Legislative Assembly 1990-95.
- Member, Ninth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1995-97.
- Member, Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002.
- Member, Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Deputy Minister for Education (excluding Technical Education) in the Govt. of Gujarat, 1995-96.
- Minister for Transport, 1996-98.
- Ex-President, Kheda District Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Ex-President, Balasinor Taluka Bharatiya Janata Party, 1985-90.
- Member, Secondary Education Board.
- Member,Balasinor Taluka Panchayat, 1986-87.
- Vice President, Bharatiya Janata Party, Kheda District, 1985-90.
- Senate Member, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Director, Amul Dairy.
- President, Kelvani Mandal. Deligate, Gujarat Pradesh Congress.
- Vice President, Kheda District Congress.
Hobby: Travel, reading, Volley-ball, swimming, social service, social reforms.
Permanent Address: At Malna Muvada, Post Pandva,Taluka Balasinor, Dist. Kheda.