Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Sayajigunj
Born: 5th January 1946, Vadodara.
Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. (For seven Semesters).
Spouse and Children: Smt. Kusumbahen, two sons, one daughter.
Occupation: Social service and political activity.
- Member, Eleventh Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2002-07.
- Member,Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Govt. Chief Whip, Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2002-07.
- Minister of State for Tourism, NRG Prabhag, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumers’ Affairs from 2nd February 2011 to 25th Decemebr 2012.
- Trustee, Shri Sukhadiya Dasha Shrimali Gyati Panch.
- Founder-President and Trustee, All Gujarat Sukhadiya Samaj.
- President, Elembic Employees’ Union.
- Member, Executive Committee, Bharatiya Janata Party, Gujarat Pradesh.
- Ex-Vice President, Bharatiya Janata Party, Gujarat Pradesh.
- Ex–President, Bharatiya Janata Party, Vadodara City.
Hobby: Reading of historical books, biographies, novels, travel, listening to songs and music.
Travel Abroad: America, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai.
Permanent Address: ‘Shantar’, 18, Krishna Enclave,Near Jain Temple, Manjalpur,Vadodara – 390 011.
Tel. No. (0265) 3252500.