Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Jamnagar (North)
Born: 22nd May 1973, Bhatel, Taluka Khambhaliya, Dist. Jamnagar.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Prafullaba, one son
Occupation: Builder and transportation.
- Acting President, District Congress Committee, Jamnagar.
- Acting President, Hare Ram Hare Krushna Trust.
- President, Khambhaliya Youth Congress, 1999-2001.
- President, Jamnagar District Youth Congress, 2002-09.
- President, Jamnagar District Rajput Sangh. Member, Jamnagar District Panchayat, since 2005.
- Director, Bhagyalakshmi Education and Charitable Trust.
- Executive Committee Member, Jamnagar Rajput Seva Samaj.
- Trustee, Ashapura Education and Charitable Trust.
- Besides this, he is actively associated with activities like providing financial aid to various non-Govt.
- Institutions, community groups and charitable trusts; distribution of text-books and note-books to school children; school uniforms and school-bags to economically poor children, providing medicines, blood, fruits and food to patients in Hospitals.
- When he was a student, he had joined students’ union and through aggressive union activities, he solved students educational, cultural and sports problems.
- He was the Secretary of Students’ Union.
- He tried to solve many issues related to society like problem of farmers’ farming land, problems of the patients of G. G. Hospital, Jamnagar; issue of Students’ Fee; financial help by the Govt. to the poor class of the society and issues pertaining to the State Highway Toll.
Hobby: Social service
Permanent Address: 2, Royal Pushpa Park, Plot No. 79/1,Aaram Colony, Opp. Raj Chabbers, 80 Feet Road,Opp. Khodiyar Colony, Jamnagar – 361 006.