Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Jamjodhpur
Born: 3rd November 1955, Jamjodhpur.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Sheelababahen, one son, two daughters.
Occupation: Agriculture and Trade.
- Member, Ninth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1995-97.
- Member, Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002.
- Member, Eleventh Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2002-07.
- Minister of State for, Roads and Buildings (falling under Panchayats) Department, Govt. of Gujarat, 1999-2002.
- Minister of State for, Roads and Buildings Department (Independent Charge).
- Trustee, Patel Seva Samaj, Jamjodhpur.
- Trustee, Sarvodaya Cheritable Trust, (Tailoring Classes for women).
- Trustee, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Charitable Trust.
- Trustee, Shri Santokbabahen Nanjibhai Kalidas Balmandir, Jamjodhpur.
- Trustee, Shri Umiya Mataji Trust, Sidsar.
- Chairman, Jamjodhpur Multi-purpose Coop. Society Ltd.
- Director, Jamjodhpur Agriculture Produce Market Committee.
- Trustee and Vice President, Shri Umiya Parivar Education Trust.
- Managing Trustee, Gauseva Mandal, Jamjodhpur.
Travels Abroad: America, England, Germany and Switzerland.
Permanent Address: Station Plot, Rest House Road,Jamjodhpur – 360 530,Dist. Jamnagar
Tel. No.: (02898) 220424 (R), 220285, 220425 (O),
Present Address: 8/8, MLA Quarters, Sector-21,Gandhinagar -382 021.