Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Godhra
Born: 1st March 1954, Nandisar, Taluka Godhra, Dist. Panchmahals.
Spouse and Children: Smt. Jayanabahen, one son, one daughter.
Occupation: Trade and agriculture.
- Member, Eighth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1990-95.
- Member,Ninth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1995-97.
- Member,Twelfth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 2007-12.
- Minister of State for, Civil Supply and Water Supply, Govt. of Gujarat, 1991.
- Minister of State for,Transport (Independent Charges), 1995.
- Minister for, Transport, 1995-96.
- Minister for, Roads and Buildings, 1996-98.
- President, Panchmahals District Rajput Samaj.
- President, Godhra Taluka Panchayat 1987-90.
- Director, Panchmahals District Coop. Bank, 1991-95.
- Member, Bharatiya Janata Party Pradesh Executive Committee.
- Member,Rotary Club, Godhra. Ex-President, Deaf – Dumb School, Godhra.
- President, Godhra Taluka Panchayat, 1991-95.
- Associated with Agricultural Produce Market Committee, Godhra and the District Panchayat, Godhra.
Hobby: Reading and Volley-ball.
Travel Abroad: Italy, Switzerland, Australia, London, etc.
Permanent Address: “Shiv Shakti”, Bapunagar,At Vavdi Buzarva, Godhra – Dahod Road, Taluka Godhra. Dist. Panchmahals. Tel. No. (02672) 265330.