Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly (MLA) Porbandar
Born: 12th March 1953, Bokhira, Taluka and Dist. Porbandar.
Education: B.Sc. (Chemistry)
Spouse and Children: Smt. Jyotibabahen, two sons, three daughter.
Occupation: Agriculture and Contractor.
- Member, Ninth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1995-97.
- Member, Tenth Gujarat Legislative Assembly, 1998-2002.
- Minister of State for Fisheries (Independent Charge) in the Govt. of Gujarat from 4th March 1998 to 15th May 1999.
- Minister of State for Fisheries (Independent Charge ), Police, Home, from 16th May 1999 to 2nd January 2001.
- Minister of State for Foods,Civil Supplies, from 3rd January 2001 to 6th October 2001.
- Minister for, Irrigation from 17th October 2001 to 21stDecember 2002.
- Minister for , Water Resources (except Kalpasar) Water Supply, Agriculture, Cooperation, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Cow Breeding since 26th December 2012.
- Trustee, Bokhira Maher Samaj.
- President, Pancheshwar Mahadev Education Trust, Bhavpara, Taluka Dist. Porbandar.
Hobby: Reading, travelling, sports.
Travel Abroad: U.K., France, Switzerland, Germany, U.A.E., Belgium, Thailand, Malaysia.
Permanent Address: Askash” 5, Vadi plot,Porbandar – 360 575.
Present Address: Bunglow No. 8, Ministers’ Enclave,Sector – 20, Gandhinagar – 382 020.